I look at a star covering the bulb that lights up the verandah of a house, I think to myself, “Is it that time of the year, already?”
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun is it to ride….(You also don’t know the rest, Hey!)
This is the time of the year when the same things happen that happened every time Christmas happened :-
1. Recollect things I’ve done this year. A teary-eyed moment. So many things I’ve messed up.
2. Start planning for a bright 2016.
3. Watch a classic movie that makes you cry. Always.
4. Acknowledge Home Alone.
5. Skip watching Home Alone.
6. Send out Thank-you Notes, mentally.
7. Look at all your friends, planning parties and take a deep breath before you get into bed. You sleep longer than usual.
8. Snooze never seemed this awesome all year. Wait that’s not a point for you. Anyway, doesn’t matter, moving on.
9. Look at New Year Party invites and see which one is free.
10. New Year Resolutions. Nah! Still one or two. Maybe. Let’s see. I don’t want to Jinx it.
11. Promise yourself that you will travel more in 2016.
12. Do a good gesture for someone who can’t afford it.
13. Spread the goodness everywhere.
14. Have late night conversations that last year this time we were having the same conversations about the last year this time when we were talking about… You get it.
15. Watch a movie that everyone else has been talking about but you’ve never bothered.
I’ve always slept for long hours during Christmas times. Yes, full 8 hours.
Merry Christmas guys! & a Happy New Year…. (fades into the mist)